The Finest in 1/56-28mm Scale Resin WW II Tanks, Vehicles, & 28mm Accessories
Join our Forum or Contact Us
Join us on Facebook
Join us on Youtube
- More to come, stay tuned !
- What if the Second World War in Europe had not ended in May of 1945 ?
- Welcome to the world of "AFTER 45"
- German E-Series and late VK series tanks and APCs are in full production.
- U.S. and British prototypes and new main battle tanks are rolling off the production lines.
- The Soviet Union has unleashed a new wave of rolling thunder.
- This month Die Waffenkammer finally opens the "AFTER 45" web store with these new releases.
- For Great Britain, the A-39 Tortoise assault tank. Mastered by Richard Humble. (click image for a closer look)
- While awaiting the arrival of new heavy armour to counter E-series advances the U.S. pressed into service mothballed AFVs and modified their gun systems.
- Hence the T-18E3 Boarhound gun platform.
- Armed with the same 90mm gun used by the M-36 Jackson, the Boarhound was pulled out of mothballs, had it's turret lengthen to accommodate the 90mm gun and thrown into service as a stop gap measure against the new panzers being thrown against the Western Allies.
- Germany's new approach to standardized tank design, the "Entwicklung series" has led to these new tank destroyer designs. Fore runners to more devastating panzers yet unseen.
- As for the Soviets, their new armour has yet to make an appearance. Glimpses of the Iosef Stalin IS-3 have been caught though, along with rumours of a yet unseen but supposedly improved T-series main battle tank.
- First used by the British in 1944 at Antwerp during the Battle of the Scheldt, do to a shortage of U.S. built DUKW transports. The Terrapin served with the Royal Engineer assault teams of the 79th Armoured Division and were used to carry infantry units (Canadian and British) over rivers.
- One new offering to kick the month off. The T-18 Boarhound armoured car, mastered by Richard Humble. This vehicle saw limited production and was deployed in small numbers to North Africa.
- This armoured car was much larger compared to it's smaller sibling the T-17 Staghound. Being larger than a Sherman M4A3E8 and approximately the same size as a German Panther this model will add some variety to your reconnaissance platoons.
- More to come as the month progesses. Including something amphibious for the British and the first releases for the "AFTER 45" range of vehicles.
- Hi folks, just over 3 months since the last new models were released. Today there are 7 new models being presented. 6 early war Russian and our first Finnish tank, suitable for the Continuation War.
- In order of appearance: T-26 Model 1931 light tank, T-26TU Model 1931 command tank, OT-26 flamethrower tank, T-26 artillery tractor, T-26 model 1933 light tank, and the BA-10 armoured car. All are available in the Russian Vehicle shop. For those of you interested in The Winter and Continution Wars between Russia and Finland the Finnish Vickers 6 ton Mk.E with 37mm Bofors gun. This is available in the new Finland Vehicle Shop section.
- More stuff is on the way !
- Hi folks a small offering of new stuff today.
- First an obscure German field conversion, an SdKfz.234 mit Luchs Turm. This is the only image I have ever found of this conversion. 17th Panzer supposedly had some which the Americans captured when the division surrendered in Czechoslovakia. 17th Panzer's OoB does state they had a Luchs Reconnaissance Company.
- The carriage comes as shown, with alternate end piece. More seats are supplied than shown. This could prove to be an interesting addition to a collection as an objective marker or for actual close quarter combat in the model itself.
- Lastly to dress up you Allied vehicles, sandbags. 100 individual sandbags to cover your Shermans, Churchills, Comets, Cromwells.....
- More stuff is coming ! Stay tuned here and on our Facebook page for announcements regarding our Kickstarter for the AFTER 45 range of AFV's.
- Hi folks, some unfortunate news follows.
- Thanks to Canada Post's relentless quest to squeeze every cent out of mail order businesses we're looking at a 10% to 15% jump in shipping charges for Canada, the U.S., UK, and E.U. and 20% to Australia, New Zealand, and Asia.
- I've held the line on shipping increases for 3 plus years now. I can't anymore, so unfortunately shipping rates are increasing. I'm sorry.
- The new rates are now in effect in the web store and with PayPal.
- As a heads up the new charges will be as follows:
- 1 model: Aus, NZ, Asia: $11.00 CAD. UK, E.U. $10.00 CAD. U.S. and Canada $9.00 CAD
- 2-3 models: Aus, NZ, Asia: $23.00 CAD. UK, E.U. $20.00 CAD. U.S. and Canada $11.00 CAD
- 3-5 models: Aus, NZ, Asia: $42.00 CAD. UK, E.U. $39.00 CAD. U.S. and Canada $17.00 CAD
- 6-10 models: Aus, NZ, Asia: $63.00 CAD. UK, E.U. $58.00 CAD. U.S. and Canada $29.00 CAD
- As always I'll be refunding the differences between the shipping charges based on your place of residence. I have to do this manually so the shipping charge you'll see on your PayPal invoice will reflect the highest charge, Australia. It's just the way the shopping cart works.
- Sorry for the bad news folks, I just don't have a choice.
- Now everyone across the pond will be receiving a shipping refund like U.S. and Canadian customers do.
- The only ray of sunshine is that the "Build Your Own Platoon" discount of 10% is still in effect and I don't see changes to that anytime soon !
- New stuff is on the way !
- It's been over six months since any additions to the web store !
- So today, just in time for Christmas, JTFM Enterprises/Die Waffenkammer is happy to announce the addition of 3 new models to our range.
- Second, for some added variety, The Easy 8 with the early production turret.
- To round out the additions to the web store, the M4A3E2 Jumbo.
- Click the photo of the top view of each model for an expanded view.
- All models come with crew figures and stowage. All turrets are available separately and all 3 turrets are interchangeable between the M4A3 and M4A3E8 hulls.
- Stay tuned for new releases coming in 2016, including the first for the "After 45" range of vehicles.
- Cheers and Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year !
- It's been quite some time since the last update to the site !
- Today JTFM Enterprises/Die Waffenkammer is happy to announce the addition of 4 new models to our range.
- Our German SdKfz.251/1C, 251/10C, 251/1D, and 251/10D halftracks have been upgraded. These four models now have a one piece chassis. The crew compartment no longer requires assembly. All the original interior detail is unaffected by the new casting process. Just attach the front wheel assembly and the cover over the driver compartment and the model is ready to customized with the crew and stowage supplied with the kit. Click the photos of the unassembled model for an expanded view.
- More releases are on the way including a large addition of early war Russian tanks and armoured cars.
- We will be doing our best to keep Shayne's inventory at good levels so that acquiring Die Waffenkammer gear is easier for our friends down under.
- Stay tuned for new releases as the year progresses.
- More new releases on the way !
- For the Russians a lend lease M3 Scout Car with 5 crew figures.
- More new releases on the way !
- Web store has been updated. Click on an image to view an enlarged image of that model.
- After quite a long time 7 new releases !! British, U.S., and Russian.
- More new releases on their way !
- The M-26 Pershing Indiegogo campaign has been a resounding success, being 250% funded !
- 3 new models have been added to the Great Britain and The Commonwealth web store. 3 versions of the Tetrarch Mk.VII light tank.
- There are many purchase options including separate turrets and a build your own troop option.
- The Great Britain and The Commonwealth web store has been expanded and revised.
- A sneak peek of 2 new versions of the Staghound armoured car, the Mk.II and Mk.III have been added.
- Coming soon ! A new range of vehicles. "After 45"
- The Indiegogo Pershing campaign has gone over the top with 51 days remaining in the campaign. Any and all excess funds will be directed towards new master model commissions. Many new contribution perks have been added.
- Imperial Japanese Daihatsu landing barge now available in the Imperial Japanese vehicle shop !
- Don't forget that when you purchase any 3 vehicles you receive a 10% discount through our "Build Your Own Vehicle Deal".
- Coming June 10th, 2013. The Japanese Daihatsu landing barge. A joint project with Company B. The Daihatsu Type A landing craft was found throughout the Pacific Islands. It ferried troops, supplies and vehicles. It was rated for 11 tons of supply, 70 fully equipped troops, the Izuzu truck, and the Type 89 Medium Tank. It was also used as a patrol craft. Armor plate provided protection for the driver and it could be modified to carry weapons of up to 37mm caliber.
- Vehicles, Figures & Stowage not included. Shown for scale only. Master by Mike Broadbent.
- Response to the "Build Your Own Vehicle Deal" has been great. To help me out please include "Build Your Own Vehicle Deal" in the instructions portion of your PayPal Order.
- The "Build Your Own Vehicle Deal" has arrived ! Purchase 3 or more of ANY of the vehicles in the web store and receive a 10 % discount off the price of the purchase. Unfortunately the PayPal shopping cart can't process the discount automatically, so I will be refunding the discount manually.
- New releases are on the way !
- It appears that the M-26 Pershing tank Indiegogo project will not succeed. I'm therefore going the 100 Club route. For the master to be built I require the committment to purchase a minimum of 50 M-26 Pershing tank models. If you're interested in pledging and committing your support drop me a line at email@example.com. I will be setting up a PayPal donation page over the next few days.
- Great Britain and The Commonwealth webstore pages updated.
- New pictures added to the painted vehicle gallery.
- United States webstore page updated.
- Russia and France webstore pages have been updated.
- I have added page buttons to the bottom of the German Vehicle Shop pages to make navigation easier.
- The gallery has been updated to a slide format, fewer pictures, but stunning examples.
- The website is getting a face lift !
- The webstore is being updated !
- No more clicking to see images of models!
- A new gallery will be added shortly along with recon reports and on the workbench updates.
- The new German Vehicle Shop is up and running !
- Platoon sets are displayed in the same area as individual vehicles !
- The remaining sections of the webstore are still in the old format but are in the process of being updated.
- After a long lapse new releases !
- A Crusader Mk.III cruiser tank for the British and a Steyr RSO with the early cab design for the Germans !
- Both masters were created by the talented Mike Broadbent.
- Watch for more new releases over the coming weeks !